From mini mystery series to historical dramas and literary adaptations, for years, filmmakers and screenwriters have entertained us with the miniseries—an episodic formula that allows us to get to know a series of characters over two, three, or even ten or twelve hours of weekly installments. In this issue of Femnista, we celebrate some of our favorite miniseries. Young, old, and everything in-between! Join us, you might just find your next binge-worthy obsession!
Though all are linked, they will not go live until the credited date.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Shadows and Light: The Blue and the Gray (Nov 2)
- Forever in The 10th Kingdom (Nov 7)
- Stephen King’s “It” (Nov 14)
- Pleasantly Surprised by Sense & Sensibility (Nov 21)
- And Then There Were None (Nov 28)
- Our Mutual Friend (Dec 2)
- From Book to Screen: The Genius of Good Omens (Dec 5)
- Uncomfortable Humanity in Broken Trail (Dec 12)
- Band of Brothers (Dec 19)
- The Root of All Evil: Money and Upheaval in Little Dorrit (Dec 26)
Femnista is always looking for writers. Please consult our Future Themes page and contact us to get involved!