In this issue, we explore family dynamics, dysfunctional families, likable families, and makeshift families, born or chosen, from the March Sisters to Blue Bloods. Please join us in exploring the good, the bad, and the remarkable influences family can have on the individual.
Articles go live on the assigned date.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Jan 2: Anne of Green Gables
- Jan 9: It Runs in the Family: Blue Bloods
- Jan 16: Found Families: Leverage and Person of Interest
- Jan 23: Bonding Time: Frequency and Family
- Jan 30: The March Sisters (Little Women)
- Feb 6: Stockett’s The Help: Society’s Dependence on Mother-Daughter Bonds
- Feb 13: The Magnificent Seven on the Small Screen
- Feb 20: I Will Do Anything For You: Tony Stark’s Family
- Feb 27: Dad Should’ve Left Him On the Moon: Family Ties in Umbrella Academy
Don’t forget to subscribe or check in every Saturday for new content!